But first thing first. I would like to thank my sister, Angel and her friend Kate for letting me hibernate in their place in Manila. It felt good to be reminded of the meaning of solitude. You know, when you live with a 15-year-old and six-year-old girls all you can hear is, “Ewwww…” solitude is alien when I’m with them.
I got to meet wonderful people too during that brief visit. Ate Letty, Fr. Lito and Helma were really great. We spent time shopping and eating courtesy of Ate Letty.
Now, I’m home. I was touched when I found out that I’ve been tagged twice courtesy of Pinayjade and Zunnur. My first ever tag came from Pinayjade. So, what’s this tagging thing?
First, I've got to write seven random/ weird things about myself. So here they are...
Weird / Random things about ME
1. I am a literature addict. I read everything printed no matter where I find them and no matter how gross looking. I read in the car, in the washroom, while listening to the speaker in the seminar, during programs, under the bedspread -virtually everywhere possible and everything I could hold on to. I consider a book classic when it gives me goosebumps.
2. I’m a Gemini. Yeah, no wonder I’m so moody and temperamental yet can be totally in control. The occasional bout of loneliness can only be cured by stargazing or staring at the ceiling the whole night.
3. I write in my mind while shopping or buying grocery. By the time I’m paying in the cash register I have organized already in my mind the paragraphs and ready to be encoded in the computer. Interesting ideas swirl in my mind too when I am traveling. I don’t scribble notes. I prefer to arrange everything in my mind. But when the idea is so important I write in the receipts from my purse.
4. I can text with eyes closed without wrong spelling. I don’t normally shorten the words when texting like majority do. For me, it’s simply murdering Mr. Grammar.
5. I have a fragile heart but when betrayed it becomes metal clad. I can be as hot as the sun in sweetness and can turn into an iceberg in a matter of seconds.
6. I am the kind of person who will love only one man for the rest of my life- meaning HE or none at all.
7. I talk and play with dogs- fierce dogs. My best friend is Bogart. He’s a dog always set to jump and bite all living things. I tamed him and we’re best friends for seven years now. How did I tame him? I pampered him with chocolates. Yes, he’s still alive and very sweet, don’t worry. It was after several years when I discovered that chocolates are not good for dogs.
So which one is the weirdest or the most interesting of all? Let me know…
(I don't even know if they're weird at all. Nobody has told me yet that I'm weird. Maybe a bit crazy...:)
I'm tagging you the following wonderful people.
Joy, Piebuko, Jollyjo, Elaine, Sue, Timothy, Rennyba
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Inspirational Articles/ Daily Blog
Hi Nina..Alam ko diko alam bat di kita matandaan haha, wala karin sa list of blogger friends or baka andun pero title lang ng blog mo or parang wala nga ata. Paalala mo naman sakin huh anyway I will add you sa list ko. About the tag, I appreciate it very much but I am done with this wierd tag long ago hehe this is the link pls click weird tagReplyDelete
LOL. I had a major renovation in my site that's why. I even changed the title.ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot in advance for the add...:)
What a very interesting lady you are. The way how you write is lovely and engaging. There is something amazing how you craft your words.ReplyDelete
Are you an author or something? I read many of your works and got to enjoy them a lot.
Greetings from Holland.
Thanks Craig. What a nice compliment. I'm not an author so I guess I belong to "something". Kidding aside, I'm just an ordinary girl trying to venture in the world of words.ReplyDelete
Thanks for dropping by.
hi, I did a list already -- complying with your tag. :)ReplyDelete
I agree with Craig and I am assuming English is not your first language which makes it even more remarkable.ReplyDelete
That's very nice of you to say that. Yes, English is not my native tongue.
Thanks a lot for dropping by...:)
To be a a bit crazy once in a while isn't bad - I actually think its healthy :-)ReplyDelete
Thanks for thinking of me and plugging me - very nice of you!
Wishing you a great week ahead!