The aroma filled me with that homey feeling enough to make my stomach crumbles and my craving to eat hot, sweet and soft fresh from the oven bread hyped-up.
In short, I'm talking about cinnamon roll. My own recipe of course! So here it goes...my special cinnamon roll...
2 cups all- purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup margarine/butter
3 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tsp oil
1 tbsp. water
1. Preheat oven.
2. Combine water, oil, yeast and 1/2 cup flour (with baking powder). Set it aside.
3. If it rises up already, make a dough by adding the salt and the remaining flour until it's hard enough for patting.
4. Turn dough into a floured surface then using a roll spin flatten them. Put margarine, sugar and cinnamon on the surface.
5. Then roll them and cut into round slices.
6. Put margarine, sugar and cinnamon in the pan before placing the cut dough.
7. Baked for about an hour or until the dough has risen.
*In cutting the dough, you may use a thick thread. Wrap it around the rolled dough. It looks better that way.
*Use spatula in spreading the margarine, sugar and cinnamon to make them even in the dough.
*Make sure to transfer the roll from a pan while it's still hot.
Best served when hot. Believe me, the whiff of sweet cinnamon will make your mouth watery.