There’s fortune in online work. It may seem like a scam but that’s the reality. Here are the people who are making a wave online while amassing thousands/ millions of dollars in online work.
1. PewDiePie. He made a big name in YouTube with over 54 million subscribers in just seven years. The Sweden born YouTuber created a channel out of boredom back in 2010. It is hard to believe that he gave up University and worked in a Hotdog stand just to fund his videos. Since then, his success is unstoppable. His videos range from commentaries, comedy and vlogs. He got involved in several controversies but his fame continued to soar. Due to his success, he was named as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World and his monthly earning is estimated around 1 million dollars.
2. Itsjudytime. If you want an inspiration to start an online work, Judy Travis and family might be the best choice. They are ordinary family doing nothing but traveling and enjoying life. Judy and Benji are both successful vloggers who have millions of followers. Though their number is not as high as PewDiePie, their channel is an example that showing even an ordinary life can make you successful in YouTube. Their latest achievement was being able to raise more than 500,000 dollars in less than one month for charity. What makes their videos extraordinary? Nothing, really. Judy is a beauty guru and uploads make-up tutorials but it is the videos of every day activities of her family which lure viewers and entice sponsors. Judy has several channels but it is ‘Itsjudytime’ which is raking a lot of money- an estimated 3,700- 59,000 dollars a month!
3. MarkDawson. Money online is not just from YouTube videos. Take for instance the success of this self-published entrepreneur. Amazon pays him 450,000 dollars a year and his success is mainly attributed to his book series about an assassin called John Milton. Most of the best sellers in Amazon are actually self-published.
4. Timothy Sykes. He is one of the most successful in the online world and is getting about 150,000-180,000 dollars monthly for his sideline job which is blogging. He uses his success from stock operation in creating inspiring articles about investments, finance and the like. In fact, he makes millions just teaching people how to write articles!
5. MichaelArrington. He has a monthly revenue of about 500,000-800,000 dollars for being a tech guru. Technology lovers get almost minute to minute update from his site.
If you want more inspiration to start your own online work, check this list of top earners in YouTube, Blogs, and Amazon.
If you want to know more how to start an online job and where to get revenues, subscribe and join my mailing list for the next article. Learn the steps of earning online!